Kokuyo Soft Ring Notebook 5mm Dot Grid SV538WT | A5 80 Sheets
Hate that metal coil digging into your hand or wrist? Me too! Suffer no more with the innovative Kokuyo Soft Ring Notebook!
Kokuyo Soft Ring notebooks are spiral/ring bound type notebooks with soft plastic rings instead of metal wires. The rings are smooth, solid, squishy plastic that squeezes to fit along with other books. They spring right back into shape and are soft against your arm or hand.
The paper was designed by watching students at Tokyo Daigaku (Tokyo University, or Todai) doing their college work and designing a notebook around what they needed. Whether you're a student, the 6mm dot line style of this Kokuyo paper helps you write evenly-spaced notes.
* A ring notebook that adopts the KOKUYO original developed "new sensation soft ring".
* New standard notebook of the future. You can write beautifully up to the end without worrying about touching the ring when writing while keeping the goodness of the ring note that it opens flat and easy to write, it can be folded back flat and can be used comfortably even in narrow places is.
* The ring shape is "D-shaped", so the ring width is compact and there is no bulky feeling peculiar to ring notes.
* Micro perforations that allow you to cleanly separate only the necessary pages.
●We have adopted a dot grid pattern that makes it easy to write figures and tables.
● It is a matte PP cover design that is familiar to the business scene.
Sheet Color White
Sheet Style Dotted Line
Sheet Count: 80
Standard Paper Size / A5
Paper weight: 70 gsm
Size: 210 x 148 mm (7.11 X 5.00 inches)
This listing is for one notebook.
Due to screen color calibrations, pictures on screen may look different than they appear. You are purchasing one notebook. Random color will be sent.
By purchasing this item, you agree to abide by this business's terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://go.thestationery.life/faq